Author Topic: New water  (Read 321 times)

Offline rohoou13

New water
« on: April 23, 2018, 08:38:41 PM »
I was wondering if anyone could lead me to a few new fishing holes.  I'm fishing from a two man sundolphin bass buggy recently and have spent every trip on JEB.   Looking to venture out and find new freshwater to hunt bass and crappie.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Offline neofite

• TKAA BOARD STAFF
Re: New water
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:23:03 PM »
What is "JEB"?   I looked up the sundolphin bass buggy and can give you a hint.   Launch West Neck Creek Marinna.  Head west, hug the left shoreline and target shore line and cypress trees.  Not sure of the draft of that boat, and there are a bunch of submerged trees and stumps near shore, but that is where the fish are.     the bridge can be good for pan fish.   Another option would be Bob's Fishing Hole and Blackwater Trading Post (each with ramps).   Smith lake? but that requires a Norfolk Boat Permit.   

Offline rohoou13

Re: New water
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 08:16:12 AM »
Thank you both for the responses.   I was planning on making it out Thursday or Friday to one of those spots, or to a millpond a friend told me about out around Suffolk.  Thanks again for the info.  Good luck out there. 

* Recent Posts

Re: Howlin Wind by splatter96
[Yesterday at 08:45:47 PM]

Re: Striper night life by splatter96
[Yesterday at 08:44:28 PM]

Re: Howlin Wind by neofite
[Yesterday at 07:54:59 PM]

Re: New Member - VB (courthouse area) by Rc109a
[Yesterday at 07:49:22 PM]

Re: Quick morning trip by Rc109a
[Yesterday at 07:47:24 PM]

Recent Images

No attachments were found.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.