Author Topic: SPONSOR THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 151148 times)

Offline Bob Orlowski

Re: SPONSOR THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »
I won two Crack of Dawn dry bags in the raffle - one large, one medium. They had price stickers attached, so they had probably been taken directly off the shelf and donated by one of the local outfitters. I don't know who donated them, so I'll simply send a "thank you" to those that contributed items for the raffle. Your generosity went a long way towards adding to the fun and excitement of the event, as well as stimulation of ticket sales which added to the monies raised for the two charities.

As for the dry bags, I've since used them on a couple of canoes trips on the upper James River. Yes, they do what they're supposed to - keep items contained and protected. But more important, the bags are clear, so you can see what is in the bag. This helps you organize, and find, an item - particularly if you have more than one bag. When I canoe with my wife and two dogs, unlike when I kayak fish, I tend to bring everything under the sun - insect repellent, sun screen, dog food, leashes, lunch, dry clothes, towels, camera, batteries, etc, etc. Clear dry bags makes storage more manageable. Thumbs up to Crack of dawn.
"I want to die quietly in my sleep like grandfather... not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car"

Offline landingcrew

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
i have personally thanked, joe over at secret weapon lures, mike with tica rods, and pro swimbaits. but i also have to thank mark the doa pres for donating the lures and wilderness systems for donating the kayak for the bass division, which i won third place. thanks to all of the sponsors and cant wait till next year.
JACKSON KAYAKS PROSTAFF
KAYAK FISHING RADIO WEDNESDAY NIGHT HOST
YAKANGLER.COM PRO
FREAK NASTY BAITS OWNER

Offline JKFISH

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 12:07:27 PM »
Thanks to all sponors you made it possible for a great charity tournament I look forward to next year. Very Generous!

Offline grandpa21

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 09:50:49 AM »
Just wanted to give a late but no less appreciative THANK YOU to all the sponsors for the Tourney!!!! Made for the best and most productive event to date!!!

Special thanks to one of the coolest most talented women in Hampton roads!  Anne at Crab Creek Outfitters/Pizza.  Thanks to her I got some sweet gear for a dink hot ditch Striper ;) Not only is she the only/best fly shop in Hampton Roads but she cooks a mean pizza pie and put most men to shame at the fly tying table!  (not to mention, subs, and some killer breakfast sandwiches) THANKS ANNE for holdin it down for the flybums in Hampton Roads!!!  

If you have not checked out the new store your doing yourself a disservice!  

Offline toba

• Carolina Yakfish
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »
Thanks to all the sponsors for making it a remarkable tourney.  I recently received my raffle prize in the mail.  Lateral Line just sent me their Miles Technical Fishing T-Shirt.  I just wore it for the first time today and I love it.  Hopefully Brandon and Spencer at Lateral Line Co. decide to sponsor future TKAA tournaments.  Thanks very much!
NC Kayak Fisherman

Offline RobChoi

• Paid Member
  • I like my kayaks dirty
    • http://www.angling-addict.com/
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »
Thank you to all the sponsors!  I had a great time and plan on attending next year too.  Thanks in particular to Betts for donating a great net (that I won in a raffle).  Also, thank you to the folks that make the flags and tails.  They are quality products.

See you next year.

Rob Choi

Offline kcussick

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »
thanks to all the sponsors that put their products in our hands to support a great cause and sport. I personally want to thank OS SYSTEMS for the drysuit and the freindly and prompt service once i called in my size.

Props to BISHOPS for the gift certificate and the bikini babe t-shirt(it makes my wife uncomfortable ;D)

Ken Cussick

Offline Ruth McCormick

• Ruth McCormick
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »
Mac and I wish to thank all the sponsors AND the club members who put this wonderful tournament together for such a teriffic cause.  We didn't win anything this year tournament wise, but I won a wonderful raffle prize, a Swift paddle, which I love!!!!!  ;D  It's so light weight. 

Thanks again everyone and see you next year!

Ruth McCormick
(aka grannyru)
Ruth McCormick

* Recent Posts

Re: Gobble Gobble by GlendaKD
[Today at 01:44:25 AM]

Re: Gobble Gobble by Frankie J
[Yesterday at 11:54:25 PM]

Re: Rudee 11/24 - Leftovers... by Hash78
[Yesterday at 11:41:08 PM]

Rudee 11/24 - Leftovers... by ARACHNIDS
[Yesterday at 07:43:20 PM]

Re: Gobble Gobble by neofite
[Yesterday at 06:41:45 PM]

Recent Images

No attachments were found.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?