Author Topic: Welcome to TKAA!!  (Read 43548 times)

Offline Yakkn757

Re: Welcome to TKAA!!
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2018, 08:49:03 PM »
Hi my name is Tony i be been kayak fishing since I was 14 and my grandpa is Nightstalker and is a member of tkaa. I forgot my old account and password that I made when I was younger but I'm 22 years old now and am back at it hard and trying to get my grandpa Russ back out there!! If you know who he is you know about him! He got me into kayak fishing and I learned all my skills from him. #Nightstalker

Offline Bryguy

• Paid Member
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2018, 09:17:40 PM »
Hello everyone.  I am Brian and normally bass fish.  I have fished the charity tournament with Bill ďJabbaĒ the last two years and look forward to this years tournament.  I finally became a member this year to fish the bass tournament with Bill.

Offline AmyAngel

• TKAA BOARD STAFF
« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2018, 08:44:56 AM »
Welcome to the club!
Hobie Pro Angler 12
Bonafide SS107
TKAA Club President
2018 Charity Tournament Director of Marketing
Licensed Realtor in Virginia

Offline Halowarmor

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2018, 09:27:24 AM »
Hello. My name is Jeremy. Im new to Kayaking and in all honesty Im also new to fishing. I currently run a FeelFree Moken 12.5 that I picked up in Feb of 2018. I found you guys on a facebook link and look forward to learning more about both.

Offline wpTARHEEL

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2018, 08:45:15 AM »
Hello and and thanks for allowing me to join a fine collection of like minded, obsessed, sunburned, waterlogged individuals such as myself. My name is Will and I am living in Richmond but have spent most of my life(32 years old) in Eastern NC. I have always preferred inshore fishing to other outdoor activities and shooting sports, but am not limited to it. I have a small bay boat but as of the past couple years, enjoy fishing from the Yak a bit more. I frequent several spots in the tidewater and in Eastern NC and am always excited to explore new haunts and make new friends. I look forward to shooting the **** with you guys and girls. Thanks again.

Offline Jerico

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2018, 05:17:05 PM »
Hello everyone! Iíve been in the Norfolk/ Va Beach area for awhile due to the Navy but I recently bought a Hobie outback a few months ago. I love it! I am just trying to see any new spots I can fish and maybe join a few of you for a fishing trip for memories and overall safety. Thank you for having me in this club.

Offline Ysugrim

« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2018, 10:55:50 AM »
Hey everyone.
My name is yogi and I am new to the area.  I have a little experience with kayak salmon fishing but know nothing about fishing down here.  I am looking to learn and find some buddies to fish with, so I am not in the water alone.

I look fwd to meeting you guys, hopefully.

Offline Dambigge

« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2018, 04:53:43 PM »
Just a short introduction, Iím from Lynchburg Va and have recently started kayak fishing. I paddle a Old Town Topwater 120. I have fished the Chesapeake Bay for years around the Piankatank river and Yorktown from a bigger boat. Iíve always just fished for croaker and spot but I am trying to expand my angling resume. I have caught my first flounder this year at the concrete ships. Iím really excited to land my first redfish and trout! Hopefully soon! I am going to fish Lynhaven soon and wondered if anyone had any advice on where to put in?

Offline fish_bait

• Just a novice anlger having fun.
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2018, 08:37:14 AM »
There is boat and kayak launch at Lynnhaven Inlet.  $3 to park, $8 if you have trailer.  Some pretty good fishing there.  The red drum and speckled trout you seek are definitely out there.  Good luck bud.

Offline fletchermcconnell

• Paid Member
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2018, 12:56:18 PM »
hey everyone fletcher mcconnell. just joined TKAA, super stoked! participated in the annual tournament for charity and loved it looking forward to participating more. out of Virginia Beach.

Offline Steve K

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2018, 10:27:32 PM »
Hello everyone!
Quick intro from myself. Iím brand new to kayak fishing. Really looking towards going offshore to fish. I just have a paddle kayak. No fancy pedals. I havenít fished since I was about 15 so itís been about a decade. Just looking to have some good fun before moving to California. Thanks for the add and maybe Iíll see yíall out in the water!

Offline Chuck Pinello

• It is what it is.
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2019, 11:02:07 PM »
Hey everyone. Just dropped in to say hello. Iím a retired firefighter from York County and just bought my Hobie Outback. Looking forward to catching up and fishing with you guys.

Chuck

Offline Rc109a

• Administrator
  • Do stupid things, win stupid prizes...
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2019, 09:13:02 PM »
Good to see ya Chuck!
TKAA Membership

Offline Crusix

« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2019, 02:01:49 AM »
Hello,

I am completely new to kayaking, I moved into the area about 2 years ago from the Washington DC area. I bought a Hobie Pro Angler 14 back in October. I cant say I am a very experienced fisher but I have always enjoyed fishing and want to get better at it. I very much prefer fishing with company over solitary fishing so I hope that I can connect with some people here at some point.

I primarily fish salt water at this point but I have only fished freshwater prior to moving here

Offline Frankie J

• Paid Member
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2019, 12:06:39 AM »
Welcome to the group!
Frank James

I've managed to convince my wife that somewhere in the Bible it says, 'Man cannot have too many shotguns and fishing poles.' - Norman Schwarzkopf

* Recent Posts

Re: Welcome to TKAA!! by RoninForce
[Yesterday at 09:24:53 PM]

Re: On the foul 👍🏿 by fyryaker
[Yesterday at 04:40:56 PM]

Re: March 9th, GBFA Fishing Flea Market by AmyAngel
[Yesterday at 04:11:50 PM]

Re: TKAA 3rd Annual Bass Fishing Tournament Link by AmyAngel
[Yesterday at 04:11:29 PM]

Re: On the foul 👍🏿 by neofite
[Yesterday at 09:20:07 AM]

Recent Images

No attachments were found.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.