Author Topic: Welcome to TKAA!!  (Read 46451 times)

Offline Oldbusthead

Re: Welcome to TKAA!!
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2019, 10:27:17 PM »
Hi!
Iím Cody just moved to Hampton area from Panama City,FL. Glad I was able to find yíall. Originally Iím from northern VA. Iím rocking a hobie PA14. Been doing a ton of inshore fishing in Florida canít wait to see what Virginia has to offer!
(Also the verification letters are actually really difficult to read lol)

Offline RoninForce

« Reply #151 on: February 20, 2019, 09:24:53 PM »
Sebastian here. In Portsmouth. right now. I chase tail regardless of species. Love Bassin, and you'll often find me gettin jiggy with it. Currently, on the road to get my Virginia Master Angler.

Check out my Facebook Group Page I created for those needing to vehicle camp around the state to best position themselves on key waterways. Ultimately, increasing your odds to get that Personal Best Citation Fish. Would like to make it a movement around the nation.

Facebook

Search: Kayak Anglers Rift

Join, its open to the public! 👍

Spread the word!👍🐟

Offline Frankie J

• Paid Member
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2019, 10:43:11 AM »
Welcome to the page!
Frank James

I've managed to convince my wife that somewhere in the Bible it says, 'Man cannot have too many shotguns and fishing poles.' - Norman Schwarzkopf

Offline Timmer

« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2019, 05:56:15 PM »
Hello!

I bought a box store kayak last year that I rigged for fishing to see if I would like it and found out that I love it. Used to go off shore a lot but am excited to learn about our in shore fisheries. I am looking into upgrading to a "real" fishing kayak soon, maybe one with a pedal drive and have started doing research on that.

It looks like there is a lot of experience and a great sense of community here and I look look forward to getting to know you.

Timmer

Offline neofite

• Paid Member
« Reply #154 on: February 28, 2019, 07:30:55 PM »
Hello!

I bought a box store kayak last year that I rigged for fishing to see if I would like it and found out that I love it. Used to go off shore a lot but am excited to learn about our in shore fisheries. I am looking into upgrading to a "real" fishing kayak soon, maybe one with a pedal drive and have started doing research on that.

It looks like there is a lot of experience and a great sense of community here and I look look forward to getting to know you.

Timmer

Welcome aboard.   Pedal drive is all I know and I love it!   Hands free fishing, great for current, makes all the difference.   Rudee will be turning on soon

Offline smckay757

« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2019, 01:33:13 PM »
Hey everyone!

My wife and I just purchased two fishing kayaks and we can't to get on the water! Any tips you have for beginners are certainly welcome. We mainly fish saltwater but we're open to learn some freshwater skills as well.

Offline lon_jexcen

« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2019, 09:13:02 AM »
Ahoy everybody!

My names Jon and Im new to fishing and to kayaking.  I was stationed in Colorado for 3 years and got back into the outdoors and towards the end of my tour I got interested in fishing and kayaking and figured why not do both?!  I recently purchased a field and stream eagle talon 12 footer sit on top kayak and am looking forward to taking it out quite a bit.  I am very new to bass fishing and Im really not that good at it. Im not only interested in fishing bass, any kind of fishing to me is fun. But, Im getting out there and doing my research so hopefully soon Ill be at least a bit better.  Haha.  I look forward to learning alot from this page.

Jon

Offline Bayyaker

« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2019, 09:19:19 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Bill Egerton. I'm new to kayak fishing but have been fishing all my life (salt water). I grew up on the Lynnhaven and know it well if anyone wants to fish with me I can show you the hot spots. I'm looking forward to meeting local members and fishing the CBBT with other kayakers, I would rather have someone with me for safety reasons. Feel free to reply, we can exchange numbers and get out there. Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!
2019 Hobie Outback

* Recent Posts

Re: Not 🌮Tuesday just hot Tuesday by splatter96
[Yesterday at 07:45:25 PM]

Re: Not 🌮Tuesday just hot Tuesday by neofite
[Yesterday at 05:28:31 PM]

Not 🌮Tuesday just hot Tuesday by splatter96
[Yesterday at 10:35:10 AM]

Re: Two fer by splatter96
[Yesterday at 10:33:50 AM]

Re: Wilderness systems thresher 140. 800$ by harmonja12
[Yesterday at 09:06:21 AM]

Recent Images

No attachments were found.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.